Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a week

Well, I sold my very first Porsche this week. It was that Cayenne Turbo that I mentioned earlier. While I had a deposit on the car, that guy never called me back to finish the paper work, so I still have his $3,000...and I sold the car to someone else! In commemoration my mom and dad bought me MY first Porsche--the exact 1:18 scale replica of the one I sold. Thanks guys. :-) Yesterday I spent 12 hours at the Utah Int. Auto Show in Sandy answering questions about Porsches at our booth. I'd say I got about 12 good leads, so we'll see. My boss did stop by on his way home from work to give me 30 min. to get a bite to eat. He also had his daughter drop by so we could meet--slightly awkward--however, we walked around for a bit and played the usual 20 questions. Super cute girl, we exchanged numbers--maybe I'll give her a call sometime--in fact, (her dad just came by my desk), she's expecting a call tonight. Yikes, taking out the boss' daughter, isn't that kinda risky? It was all his idea so I think I'm ok.

I did sell a VW R32 today, this kid is picking it up on Monday--I didn't make any money on it but hey, it's a car deal.

Well, tomorrow being Sunday and all, I thought I'd work, j/k. No but really, I have to be at the Auto show from 10 AM-8 PM. This is a tough week. I worked open to close (9 AM-9 PM) Thurs, Auto show all day Friday(10-10), open to close(9-9) Sat, auto show all day (10-8)Sunday, then work open to close Mon. (9-9). I am very much looking forward to my Tuesday day off.

No comments: