I went running this morning before work, it felt good. I ran three times this week and lifted weights once. Two weeks down, 50 to go.
The customer that was supposed to drive from CO today and by an A4 from me called to say that her "local" (3 hour drive) dealer gave her a better offer, on a car she didn't really want but she bought it anyway. I could have beat their offer if she had just asked! Glad I spent the last two weeks emailing and running around like a crazy meeting all of her demands/finding the car she actually wanted, just to have it thrown in my face. Gotta love it.
The sun is out today but it feels like a Monday, not a Saturday. There are no customers here--it's really slow. We've had two salesman quit in the last two days, one of whom took first place last month...doesn't make any sense. As I look outside I can't help but long for a ride on my bike. The sun is shining and that's all I need, I can bundle up against the cold for at least and hour ride...maybe if the weather holds I'll go tomorrow, because I don't get off of work until eight o'clock tonight.
1 comment:
I'm sorry man, I know how much you were looking forward to that sale... hey if you do decide to ride, come down here and teach me... just a suggestion...
Post a Comment