Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tuesdays--my weekend

I love and value the time from Monday night at 5 until 1PM on Wednesdays, more than anything in the world--it is my weekend. Monday night I chilled with those girls from the ward again, watched some movies-at my house-until I fell asleep. Woke up at 9 AM, went to the gym to lift, then I met up with Karen on BYU campus where she treated me to lunch via her dining plus card. Then I borrowed my buddy Adam's truck, picked up a new matress for Devan and drove to Salt Lake to drop it off at his apartment. When I dropped Adam's truck back off, he and I headed to Home Depot to get some light fixtures and bulbs for his garage. Installed em' then headed home for dinner and then back to the gym to run on the treadmill for almost 3 miles-I hate running outside-mostly because I can't pace myself/I slow down. This morning I went to the bank, did laundry, cleaned my bathroom and vaccumed. At work today I won $100 from VW, I have a VW check card that they deposit money on when I sell a qualified VW and play a little online game. I can win $50-$500...the most I've ever won is $100 per game.

I have a client that has placed a deposit on a 2008 Cayenne Turbo ($123,685.00) but won't come pick it up! I had to trade two Porsche 911's to get Beverly Hills Porsche to trade me for that thing. The kicker is the car has been here for 3 weeks! He told me that he had to have it before the end of 2007 so I worked like a mad man to find and get the car here in time (it was intransit to CA across the Atlantic when I located it and had it rush delivered here from the port in San Diego). A little disappointing that I've done everything he has asked but he hasn't come through at all. He won't return my calls and when I do get a hold of him he tells me I should hear back from him the next day and then three days pass and nothing. The other Porsche salesman has a client ready to go on this thing if my guy falls through...ugh, not looking good.

Today it snowed eight inches, great for my Audi A4 Quattro, not great for car sales. I don't think enough people out there know that Audi invented all-wheel drive, because I haven't seen a customer all day!

Well only two more hours here at work, then I'm gonna go running.

1 comment:

spaceyhawks said...

HA! 8 inches! PANSEY! Try 21 inches. I'm postin the pictures. It was insane at our house. You and karen need to come up sometime and have dinner with us, we would love to have you.