Gorgeous pictures! You two are so attractive...love them..
Gorgeous!!! Not that you asked, but the 4th one from the bottom is my favorite!
Ooh! Can I pick my favorite? :) Definitely the 4th one up from the bottom - I love it! You guys look so happy.Congratulations!(And happy birthday, Lauren! We won't be able to make it down to Provo this weekend, but thanks for the invite--hope your day is magical!)xoxoJazz
Those came out great!!! So happy for you two!
Way cute, Sweetie! So glad you're happy...that's the most important!! Hope things are well! Happy Birthday, too!!
Moyes, these are really great shots. Great photographer and even better models. Congratulations again.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! You two are so attractive...love them..
Gorgeous!!! Not that you asked, but the 4th one from the bottom is my favorite!
Ooh! Can I pick my favorite? :)
Definitely the 4th one up from the bottom - I love it! You guys look so happy.
Congratulations!
(And happy birthday, Lauren! We won't be able to make it down to Provo this weekend, but thanks for the invite--hope your day is magical!)
xoxo
Jazz
Those came out great!!! So happy for you two!
Way cute, Sweetie! So glad you're happy...that's the most important!! Hope things are well! Happy Birthday, too!!
Moyes, these are really great shots. Great photographer and even better models. Congratulations again.
Post a Comment