Sunday, September 27, 2009

Timpanogos Caves

Nick and I went on the best date ever! We hiked up to the Timpanogos Caves and took the tour of the caves. For those of you who live in Utah, or who are ever planning on visiting this beautiful state, must put this on their to do list of things to do. The hike up to the caves is a very steep mile and a half, but EXTREMELY worth it. The caves are truly amazing. We will definitely be going back to do this again.


The beautiful view hiking up to the caves


We gained 1,100 feet in only 1 1/2 miles!


In front of the cave enterance












These were some of my favorite pictures we took of the inside of the caves


Our view hiking back down the mountain

For those who are reading this, and have done this hike before, I'm sure can agree with me that the pictures hardly do the beauty of these caves justice.

On our way home we stopped by Cabelas and Gunnies to do some gun shopping. Nick has been shopping out a Sig Sauer P226 for about a year now. He decided it was finally time to pull the trigger (pun intended), so he sold four of his guns on KSL, to justify the cost, and got a great deal on this one. This is the same gun the Navy Seals use. He thinks it's pretty cool.



He's not crazy, he just LOVES his 2nd Amendment--
that's the Sig on the right, and xD(M) on the left
He carries one of them all day, every day

I am such a lucky girl to know that I am marrying a man who will be a good provider and protector of our family. I love you, Nick, so much!!!

No comments: