
But at least it's still snowing so I don't feel too bad that I don't have my bike done yet.
One of my buddies from work came over and helped me re-install my headers and exhaust and then we even ventured to install the HID Xenon kit which I wasn't really sure I could do but....I did and it looks awesome!!! We still have some work to do as far as stashing the ballast, control unit and have a mile of wiring to hide, but it is installed and works! My battery is completely dead--it was able to hold enough charge that it kept the Xenon Bulb alive for the required 10 min initiation. Gonna check MotoXoutlet for a battery tomorrow.
A couple of the nuts seized on the bolt studs that secure the header gaskets so I'm going to the Honda dealership in the morning as well and order 3 new ones--Ace Hardware or Lowes might have em' but I think the nuts and studs are way too specific. I doubt I'd find the right ones. I have a few "finishing touch" pieces arriving in the mail daily...which I'll point out to you in the future pictures. Here is a picture of my new helmet...if only I had more time to play and install! The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, carryin' over to Tuesday--my day off! Can't wait... I'll post pics once she is alllllllll done. :-)
One of my buddies from work came over and helped me re-install my headers and exhaust and then we even ventured to install the HID Xenon kit which I wasn't really sure I could do but....I did and it looks awesome!!! We still have some work to do as far as stashing the ballast, control unit and have a mile of wiring to hide, but it is installed and works! My battery is completely dead--it was able to hold enough charge that it kept the Xenon Bulb alive for the required 10 min initiation. Gonna check MotoXoutlet for a battery tomorrow.
A couple of the nuts seized on the bolt studs that secure the header gaskets so I'm going to the Honda dealership in the morning as well and order 3 new ones--Ace Hardware or Lowes might have em' but I think the nuts and studs are way too specific. I doubt I'd find the right ones. I have a few "finishing touch" pieces arriving in the mail daily...which I'll point out to you in the future pictures. Here is a picture of my new helmet...if only I had more time to play and install! The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, carryin' over to Tuesday--my day off! Can't wait... I'll post pics once she is alllllllll done. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment