What a beautiful SUV. 404 HP with Air Ride suspension, Alcantara Suede EVERYWHERE inside and tons of options.
It's a birthday present surprise for his wife...I'm delivering it to their home on the 20th. That same day I also sold a Jetta GLI--which I practically gave away, but oh well. Today I sold an 08 Audi A4 to a really cool kid that wanted to upgrade from his 02 A4.Tuesday night I got together with my brother Devan, his friends from school and my old boss Adam for a recruiting dinner for pest control summer sales. For those of you that don't know, that's how I got started in sales--I sold yearly pest control contracts in California, three summers in a row while attending BYU. I loved it, well, the money at least and living in Orange County during my final summer wasn't bad at all. It looks like Devan is going to go again. He went with me one summer to Sacramento, before his mission. He should do really well.
Last night I worked until 9 but went up to the girl I'm dating's house after and we watched "August Rush". (her choice) They have a massive theater room setup, with a HD DLP projector shooting onto a 20 ft. wide screen/wall and stadium seating with 8 electrically reclining lazy-boy chairs. Surround sound that was incredible too, of course. It was pretty cool.
Today is my burn day--12 hours straight at the dealership--sometimes I feel like I live here, oh wait, I practically do.
1 comment:
Sounds like things are going well for you!
Post a Comment