What a game yesterday huh? I had a small wager in favor of the Giants so a co-worker ended up buying me lunch today...somehow it always tastes better when it's free. :-)
I went on a date Saturday night, and rest assured, I found a customer that actually wanted to buy a car right before I was supposed to get off of work, and I was an hour and a half late, just like last week when I picked her up. AHHHH! I despise being late. Luckily the customer was ok with me delivering the car to him today, Monday, so I could salvage what was left of the date. To her credit, she wasn't razzled at all and we had a great time.
Work today has been non-stop. Simply playing catch up from the weekend and tieing up loose ends and requests from clients. I sold my second Porsche on Friday night, sold an Audi A6 Saturday and today sold a VW Beetle convertable. The month is starting off extremely well. I was supposed to go snowmobiling tomorrow with a client but he hasn't returned my call to confirm. He also wants to set me up with his sister--maybe he's having second thoughts--on both fronts. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment