Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Goals and New Shoes

Lets start with new goals....

I am NOT a runner. That is about to change. I needed some fresh motivation to get back into a regular work out routine and so I have decided to run a half marathon this upcoming June. I have never run more than 2 miles at a time in my entire life so this will definitely be a challenge. I am excited, however to take the challenge head on! Not to mention, I am looking forward to losing few lbs along the way... is there something called the Newly Married 10? Tomorrow is the first day of my training :) This brings me to...

New Shoes...

Nothing motivates me to go the gym more than new workout gear :) On Friday Nick spoiled me and bought me some cute new shoes and workout clothes. Such a fun date night! I love my husband. He is the B.E.S.T.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

There is a newlywed 10! I sure got it! But I'm sure you look fabulous! Good luck with the half marathon! You can totally do it! It's more a mind game then anything! Follow how your body feels and do what it can handle. You will work up to it! I did one last October and it was such an awesome experience. I will totally do it again! My goal is a full.... Someday. ;)