
These are the last of the wedding pictures. For those of you who don't know, Nick moved to California a week after we got married to sell pest control. It was hard spending the first four months of marriage away from each other! However, our little family received so many blessings this summer and we are so grateful. Nick had a successful summer, despite the bad economy, and furnished our cute apartment for me. I received a huge promotion at work and am now the second manager in charge at 24 Hour Fitness. Had I moved to California with him, I don't think we would have been as financially blessed. Nick has been home for a week and a half now. I have so much blogging to catch up on since May. We have had two siblings get married this summer as well. I will save those blogs for later this week. Right now I'm going to spend some quality time with my wonderful Hubby!

















No comments:
Post a Comment