Well, we made it to Indy and back without any incidents--it was kinda fun actually driving straight thru and flying back 24 hours later.
I got home, packed up some clothes, a swimsuit, a beach towel, and my motorcycle gear, then drove to Anaheim Hills, CA. I'm back to selling pest control. The money is just too good, especially with the slowing economy and I don't have to put up with the "brain damage" that management liked to inflict on me at the dealership. I've made more money in three days here than I did selling 10 VW's in Orem (or the equivalent in Audi's, 7, or Porsches, 2).
The weather here is fantastic, which is why people pay an arm and a leg to live here.
Nothing else too exciting, just getting back into the swing of things. The entire crew went bowling last night and I lost to Devan by a point, he was pretty excited. Oh yeah, Devan is here too, we are roommates for the summer. He got a few of his friends and mission buddies to come along, so he's makin' money off of them as his recruits.
We'll probably head down to Newport Beach on Saturday after work--30 min drive--or we'll take the boat out and do some wakeboarding, I'll take pictures.
2 comments:
Linked here from facebook...bummer you took off already, I stopped by the dealership to say hi, but they said you were already long gone. I'll have to catch up with you when you get back. Can't help but be a little jealous watchin everyone around me make good money doing sales while i'm gettin paid beans doing internships and watching my student debt grow. Good luck this summer!
Its good to hear that you are selling pest control..you always did so well at it...Lane and I miss hanging out with everyone during those summers but he doesnt miss nocking doors! good luck this summer
Post a Comment